Friday, September 18, 2009

Recording day!!

Today, I have witnessed the coolness of being a recording engineer or producer or whatever you wanna call it. Haha. Man, the equipment, working with good musicians, it's all good. =D

I had my first recording today at RAM Damai. Roger Wang's studio. The place was totally awesome, with a main recording room so awesome... I felt honored just being able to record there. The microphones were so sensitive man! The sound came out so clear!

I kinda messed up my song though. =S I was kinda nervous. But not as nervous as I was in Federick's car. But thank God I made it home safe even with Fed's driving. xD

Anyway, to my surprise, Alex and Steffi showed up at RAM to buy picks when I was in the recording room. Fed was outside waiting for me, I was getting ready to record, Alex and Steffi came in, and then surprised looks started coming on. Haha. And Alex managed to take 2 pics of me in the studio.

Check out the cool equipment. There's this really antique-looking piano which was so cool! And the microphones were all good stuff man.

Shorts and slippers.. Hmm.. Gotta remember that if I get to have an album cover in the future. xD

Gah! It's been a long day. I'm out.. See ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment