This is it! Tomorrow's the day. I have a feeling I shouldn't have been so hyped up about it 'cause it's gonna be pretty casual. But hey! I've never done a recording like that before so the experience is still pretty awesome. =D
Oh and I think that I might only get to record 1 song. Since We Met would be that song. I've practiced that song too much to NOT record it! xD
Seriously, I've never put in so much time to practice a single song ever man. All thanks to the great Tommy Emmanuel's advice.. "When you're learning a new song, play that song and that song only every time you pick up your guitar! Play it till you can play it while watching tv!"
And I think that's really true. 'Cause he said that's when you can focus on putting emotion into the song instead of focusing on playing the right notes. =D I think I said this in a previous post ==
Anyway, I'm gonna try my very best tomorrow. Alex Lim said he wants to convert it to mp3 format and WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT GUY IS GONNA DO WITH MY SONG?! I sense a youtube video.. ==
Oh by the way, now I'm once again indecisive as to which guitar I wanna get next. =S Ask Brandon. I've been saying "I want a Maton, I want a Maton"? Now "I want a Fender Telecaster, I want a Telecaster!" Sigh... I'll just keep saving dulu lah =D
Oh and check out this awesome video editted by Alex Lim, starring Thomas a.k.a Ah Xian. xD
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment