Monday, September 28, 2009

JONATHAN All Waves Series xD

Alex has done it again. He made my shoes some kinda product, man. As though anyone would wanna buy my shoes. xD It's not like I'm Obama or something. But hey! You gotta give this guy credit, man. Nice editing. xD

For the record, my shoes were dirty, but they weren't THAT dirty. Alex was exaggerating a bit there. =_="

Just applied for IS today with Heng. Honestly, I'm kinda worried. My results aren't that good, plus the food for thought that Mr. Lim wrote on my report card? That doesn't help at all, man! He wrote something like, it's the bla bla attitude that takes us bla bla and doing the right thing is as important to doing things at the right time.

Now Mr. Lim himself told me that it's not directed at me. It's just some food for thought. I guess he was feeling pretty smart or something that day. Bah. But the thing is, will the IS people think that those words are directed at me, and that I've got some attitude problem in school? If Mr. Lim's little food for thought thingy spoils my application.... Oh I'm gonna...... I'd go all Kanye West on him. =_="

These few days have been stressful, man. Lots of homework to finish, revisions, tests.. SPM Mock exams start next Wednesday. I need help with Chem. =( Lots to revise! Sejarah! Chem! Bio! AND MAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO FOR CHINESE!! SERIOUSLY!

Here's some good news, there's PE tomorrow so I can play some football and relax a little. And I'm stopping guitar lessons temporarily. Thursday's my last lesson. =( Then I'd have to wait till after SPM. Just when I thought I'm learning so much!

And seriously, I need to get back to performing. I just feel that I can do so much better than I have done previously and that I've got so much more to bring onto the stage. =) I wanna improve myself, become a good performer, and ENJOY MY MUSIC AND SHARE IT, ABOVE ALL.

After SPM then. =( Fellow SPM-ers, we all have our very long lists of "Things to do after SPM". And mine's just as long as anybody's. xD At this rate, we'd be even busier after SPM than we are now.

Peace out. Gotta go sleep. It's been a tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment