Saturday, June 27, 2009

8/6/09 Wedding performance =)

Looking back at Federick's pictures of our 8/6/09 wedding gig photos at Sutera reminded me of the awesome experience. =) Check out some of the photos at Fed's blog.

http://www.federickgnrs.blogspot.com/

And I kinda agree with Fed about the wedding deco chair spoiling my "stage look" XD Check this out.

Now imagine if I was sitting on a nice wooden stool.... That'd be so much better. Haha. Check out my weird facial expression. =P I think I was playing the really fast parts so hence, the face. =_="

I wasn't happy with my performance that night. I missed some important notes and I didn't get to add in my own guitar tapping part because I don't think it was a good idea. =S Seriously, that was the toughest crowd I've ever performed in front of. They were all old fashioned Chinese music fans. They were mostly really good karaoke singers from Tawau actually. =) And there I was with the acoustic guitar. I didn't fit! xD You can't expect me to go: "Let's make some noise!" Can you?

The other pics are still with Shanice, I'll post em after I get em. And here are some others I have =D

Note the serious face... =_=" I look stupid man..


This was taken during sound checking. I couldn't hear myself, it was bad. =( And the PA system dude arrived late! We all only got to do sound checking when some of the guests have already arrived. =( That was sucky. But at least we got to test the sound. =)

Federick's got the other pics. Check them out on his blog. =) I want to thank Ronald again for his sweet Ibanez guitar and Shanice, Susan, Kingston, Federick, Jason and everyone at the wedding for the awesome experience =)

1 comment:

  1. woh! jon u actually looked smart in these pics! o.o

    ReplyDelete