TODAY WAS A BLAST!!
I had a really wonderful day today. =) I just got back from our S2 Sci Farewell Party, Starry starry night or For The Last Time or whatever. Haha. I am totally pooped out man. I feel wasted. xD Well not really. Wait let me just thank all the people who were there tonight!
A GREAT BIG THANKS AND WELL DONE TO...
Elaine Lim and Lalitha Monisha Ramesh Kumar (xD) for organizing this party. It was awesome!
Alex Lim for making that very touching slideshow. I almost cried man! =)
Annabelle and Siung for MC-ing tonight. You guys were really good!
JR and Ah Chong or whatever your names were - The PA system guys! Very friendly people and honestly, good job guys. I have no complaints about your audio. =P
Alex Chong, Michelle Lim, Raymond Chua and Lalitha for the great music performances. Working with you guys have been fun. =) Kudos to Raymond for singing acapella =_=" Alex and Lalitha, you guys were great! =D Michelle too, very full of the 'feeeeeel' oh. xD
To the people who danced with me. xD Sorry I'm such a terrible dancer.
Janice Ong, for lending me the guitar. P.S. Get new strings. Seriously my fingers are about to bleed. =P
To everyone there for making this a great experience! =)
Man I wanna blog about my whole day oh! XD
8a.m. - I woke up earlier than I wanted to this morning. And then yeah a very short morning, had to pack up A LOT of stuff for the day.
12p.m - Left for Alex Chong's house. Got there ON TIME unlike Alex who's always late. Practiced a little bit just to get my fingers going. My fingers felt like they were about to bleed man! Once again, Janice, go get new strings! xD
1.30p.m - Reminded Alex to get ready and pack to be on time for sound check at 2p.m. Started loading my stuff into the car.
1.50p.m - Finished loading 15 minutes ago, was sitting in the car listening to music on my phone. Waiting for Alex to pack his stuff and FINALLY got ready to leave.
2p.m - Got to the hotel after getting some very quick lunch on the go. Waited for Elaine and Lalitha to arrive. They didn't. =_=" Went to the function room after about 20 minutes singing and listening to music at the lobby. Met the PA guys, tried out the mics, got all the settings done, went over the songs and jsut sat around.
3p.m - Lalitha arrived 1 hour late with Siung and Annabelle. =_=" Which was very Alex-like. Elaine arrived soon after. Went over the songs with Lalitha, made sure everything was all set.
4++p.m - Left for Karamunsing after helping with some stuff at the hotel. Met Yong TY and Jeat for a haircut. Alex and I were late so.... yeah. Sorry Yong. xD
6p.m - Finally finished getting our hair cut....All of us.... Holy cow we were so late. The party was supposed to start at 6!! And we haven't had our showers. So yeah we rushed back to the hotel just in time to see some people arrive ON TIME looking very good and all. We were in boardshorts and t-shirts so yeah we weren't exactly "Strictly Formal". xD
And then yeah we got ready and got to the function room just in time to see people start to fill up the place. So after getting everyone in, Annabelle and Siung did their thing and then Alex and I played and sang "Ain't No Sunshine" as an opening act.
Then after that we all go makan, then Raymond went up to sing acapella just 'cause the smart fellow changed his mind about his song choice and didn't bring any CDs. Very smart move Raymond. Kudos. And then we had games and lucky draw and best dressed and stuff.
Woooo okay and then Michelle went up to sing this Chinese song. Girl I didn't understand a thing you sang but I sure felt it. Haha. And yeah everyone started to slow dance. Then Alex and I went up to play and sing "Bless The Broken Road". Oh did I mention I gave a little speech? Lol that felt good. =) And yeah we played and sang our hearts out man woots! And they asked us to keep playing 'cause they all wanted to dance so..yeah.
I'm getting tired. This might sound boring, but it was actually very very interesting and fun and..err... stuff.
Okay so after that Lalitha joined us and we performed "Big Girls Don't Cry" for them to dance even more. And I even got to dance after that when the PA dudes played slow songs. Thanks Lokie! =D Seriously I thought I would totally miss out on the slow dancing.
And then what happened? Errrr.... Dang my brain's shutting down.
Oh okay. After that we watched this very emo slideshow of the photos we took this year. There were some very funny ones. It was like all the great moments of our years at Tshung Tsin flashing back one by one. Kudos to Alex Lim who couldn't come 'cause he's at Singapore. But good job man, really well done.
Right after that Alex, Lalitha and I did "I'll be there" while Elaine brought out a big cake. Then everyone gathered around the cake as Lalitha said some very touching stuff and made us all have 5 seconds of silence and very amazingly ended it with.. "Okay now everybody blow the candles the cake's gonna burn" And this is why we love Lalitha. =D Spoil oh! Hahaha.
Oh by the way... I SAW IRENE CRY WHEN SHE HEARD US PLAY I'LL BE THERE!! XD Hahaha I knew you were gonna cry oh. It's like one of your favs and all. =)
And then we danced the night away babeh! And yeah really really had fun and stuff. I think I made it sound boring but yeah no time people. Gotta go sleep. =P
Once again, all the best wishes to everyone and take care ya'll. May God bless the broken road nyehehehe that was punny. =D Bye now.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yo! A wall of words man! Kudos! im using that word since u use it so often... lol.. good job on the whole blog thing... im trying to save ur blog.. lol..haha so keep up the Smurfin' good job! Smurf ya later! XD
ReplyDeleteGo Smurf yourself you Smurfing Smurf. =_="
ReplyDeleteDamnit. You saw me cried =S
ReplyDelete