Ba dum bap de dum, bwiao dap de dao dup ah dum bap de da uhh bam~
Windy and Warm.
This tune has been stuck in my head ever since last night when I actually gave it a good listen. I mean, listen closely to ALL those sounds man. And the bent notes are just SWEET! =D It adds to the feel of it. There's no complete video on youtube but here it is played by my favourite guitarist and performer in the world. =) Tommy Emmanuel. My inspiration and my idol, in a way. =D
Oh and it's only Windy and Warm in the first 4 minutes or less, after that he goes on playing Classical Gas and other stuff. =D
I don't know what it is about this song. It's not exactly upbeat or makes you wanna dance or anything, but it sure makes you wanna MOVE. Working on this song on my own now. In the midst of SPM Mock and all but yeah. No bloody exam is gonna stop me from playing. >=D Only thing is, I have NO IDEA where I can perform this. =_=" Party? Nah. Wedding? Nah. Jamming session? Nah. But hey, it's a fun song to play. =D
Time for bed. More studying tomorrow. Sejarah is kinda crappy when put together with Moral. Can I hear a Heck Yeah! for that? =_=" Night ya'll.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment